Historic Shelby Manor at Arcadia Farm….More than just a place, it’s an experience!
Historic Shelby Manor offers romantic, elegant options for ceremonies of all sizes while providing family and friends a warm and friendly atmosphere; all tucked away behind the private gates of the secluded Manor House.
Historic Shelby Manor is a 2019 Recipient of Wedding Wire’s Couples' Choice Awards® representing the top five percent of wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism.
2020 Wedding Package $6500 for up to 200 guests
Our venue is quite unique as we provide our couples a wedding weekend (and not just a wedding day!)
· Use of the property starting at noon the day before your wedding to enjoy the property, decorate, and for rehearsal.
* Enjoy the day before your wedding for a bridal picnic, hike, fish, or even horseback ride! Lodging is available overnight!
* Use of the property from noon until midnight the day of your wedding.
· Use of the property from 9am until noon on the day after your wedding to pick up flowers, gifts, etc.
* Use of the property for engagement and/or bridal portraits (by appointment).
· Use of the Manor’s Bridal Dressing Salon beginning at noon to prepare for your wedding day. (This room is reserved for use by the Bride and her attendants only).
· Use of the Main Salon inside the Manor for family members to visit together prior to the wedding ceremony.
* Use of the grounds for the ceremony including ceremony chairs.
· Use of the Wedding Pavilion for the wedding reception (an enclosed outdoor facility that features a dance floor, an antique bar, and space large enough to accommodate dining for up to 200 guests.
* 5' Round Dinning Tables and Dining Chairs (that seat 8 guests per table).
* Four 6' Banquet Tables for buffet, gifts, wedding cake, etc.
* Event Coordinator.
* Security services.
* Outdoor restroom facilities.
· Parking attendant.
· All taxes.
* Arcadia staff available to assist as needed.
What is not included?
Event Insurance: Renter is responsible for securing a $1 million dollar insurance rider to cover damages and/or accidents that may occur due to the actions of a guest while on the property. D. Farm, LLC/Arcadia Event is to be named as the insured beneficiary.
The Shelby Manor Main Floor Small Intimate Wedding Package- $3000
Our Small Wedding Package is designed for 32 guests or less and includes the following:
In-house event planner.
In-house bridal coordinator.
Use of the Main Floor of the Manor including the Family Salon and Bridal Dressing Suite.
Use of the grounds of the Manor for the ceremony.
Use of the Grand Foyer for the Reception.
Tables and Chairs for up to 32 guests with white linens, sound system, and candle centerpieces.
Use of the Shelby Manor for engagement pictures (by appointment).
Optional Wedding Add-Ons
* Located in the bluegrass countryside Historic Shelby Manor is a premier wedding destination location. The historic manor may be rented for your wedding weekend and a variety of activities can be organized during your stay. We can arrange for the famous Bourbon Trail tour, a visit to the Kentucky Horse Park, on site horseback riding on our beautiful acreage, fishing in our creeks, or an old fashioned hayride and chuck wagon cookout (just to name a few activities!)
* A Rehearsal Dinner may be booked separately and held in the Wedding Pavilion on the evening of the rehearsal. $100..00 per hour (3 hour maximum).
· A backyard Garden Rehearsal Dinner under the lights can also be held on the grounds the evening of the rehearsal for $75 per hour (3 hour maximum) guest list is limited to 16 people for this option.
* Plan an Old Fashion Hayride and Rehearsal Dinner tucked away in our secluded Bluegrass countryside! $300.
· Golf Cart Valet Service is available to take your guests from the parking lot to the wedding site both before and after the wedding. $150.00
* High Top Cocktail Tables $10 each
· Tower Heaters for cold nights. $75 each
Special Weekend Rate $950.00 per night
Need lodging for out-of-town guests? Consider renting the historic Manor! The rate includes overnight stay in all five of the Manor's guest rooms (which sleeps up to 15 guests). Check in starts at 3pm on Friday, check-out at 11am on Sunday. .
Bride’s Wedding Party Special $350.00
Brides may choose to have a Bridal Party the night before their wedding day. This rate includes use of the main floor of the Manor, overnight accommodations in the Bridal Loft of Shelby Manor which can accommodate up to 8 ladies. Check in starts at 3pm. * Brides who rent the Bridal Loft the night before their wedding may use the floor for preparation without charge.
Honeymoon Suite $250.00
The Honeymoon Suite is available for overnight rental. Enjoy the property, the Jacuzzi, a complimentary bottle of champagne and a box of fine chocolates. (There is no charge for use of the suite in preparing for the wedding ceremony for couples who wish to spend the night). Check-in begins at noon on your wedding day and check out is 11am the following day.
Groom’s Bunkhouse Special $350.00
Grooms and his Groomsmen may choose to have a Bachelor Party the night before the wedding in our barn apartment. The Bunkhouse located over the Foaling Barn has a kitchen, dining area, living room and a shared bathroom. Each of the bedrooms has two twin beds. The living room includes a pull-out couch. Check-in is at 3pm. (There is no charge for use of the Bunkhouse in preparing for the wedding ceremony for grooms who rent the night before).
The Full Property Package $1250.00 per Night
We can accommodate up to 21 guests on site! The Full Property Package includes the Mansion and the Bunkhouse. Check-in starts at 3pm, check-out is at 11am.