Historic Shelby Manor at Arcadia Farm….More than just a place, it’s an experience!
Historic Shelby Manor offers romantic, elegant options for ceremonies of all sizes while providing family and friends a warm and friendly atmosphere; all tucked away behind the large, private gates of the Manor House.
Historic Shelby Manor is a 2017 Recipient of Wedding Wire’s Couples' Choice Awards® representing the top five percent of wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Basic Wedding Package: What It Includes
Our wedding packages provide brides, grooms, and their families a relaxed atmosphere to prepare for their very special day.
* Exclusive use of the grounds from 1:00pm to 6:00pm the day before your wedding to prepare your decorations and to host your wedding rehearsal ceremony.
· Use of the property from 9am until noon on the day after your wedding for take-down and for any necessary clean-up.
· Use of the property from noon until midnight on the day of your wedding.
* Use of the property for engagement and/or bridal portraits (by appointment).
· Use of the Manor’s Bridal Room beginning at noon to prepare for your wedding day. (This room is reserved for use by the Bride and her attendants only).
· Use of the Main Salon inside the Manor for family members to visit together prior to the wedding ceremony.
· Use of the Wedding Pavilion for the wedding reception (an enclosed outdoor facility that features a dance floor, an antique bar, and space large enough to accommodate dining for up to 200 guests).
* Five foot Round Dinning Tables and Dining Chairs (that seat 8 guests per table).
* Folding Chairs for outdoor ceremony.
* Four Eight Foot Banquet Tables for buffet, gifts, wedding cake, etc.
* White linens, napkins.
* Security services.
* Outdoor restroom facilities.
· Parking attendant.
· Arcadia staff available to assist as needed.
Prices: Up to 50 guests $3800; Up to 100 guests $4200; Up to 150 guests $4600; Up to 200 guests $4900
What is not included?
Set-Up and Take Down: Families are responsible for setting up and taking down tables/chairs (for both the reception and ceremony) and for additional décor. Arcadia staff can be contracted to provide this service for an additional fee of $175.00.
Event Insurance: Renter is responsible for securing a $1 million dollar insurance rider to cover damages and/or accidents that may occur due to the actions of a guest while on the property. D. Farm, LLC/Arcadia Event is to be named as the insured beneficiary.
Bartender: Alcohol is allowed on the property in the designated rental areas. For insurance purposes an A Star licensed bartender must be present to serve alcoholic beverages (hard liquor) and Arcadia alcoholic policies must be strictly adhered to. The cost of the licensed bartender is the responsibility of the Renter.
Garbage Disposal: It is the responsibility of families to tie and dispose of garbage generated by the event.
Optional Wedding Add-Ons
· Inquire about in-house catering services (price depend on your ideas about what to serve on your special day). Meet with our In-House Caterer to discuss your details!
* A Rehearsal Dinner may be booked separately and held in the Wedding Pavilion on the evening of the rehearsal. $175.00 per hour (3 hour maximum).
· A Groom’s Suite on the second floor of the Manor is available for the Groom and his Best Man to prepare for the ceremony.(Check in is at noon, check out is midnight on the night of the wedding), $100.00
· A Bridal Suite is available on the second floor of the Manor for the Bride and her Attendants to prepare for the ceremony. (Check is at noon, check out is at midnight on the night of the wedding), $100.00
* Golf Cart Valet Service is available to take your guests from the parking lot to the wedding site both before and after the wedding. $150.00
* Renter may choose to have Arcadia staff dispose of trash on site. $20.00.
· Tower Heaters for cold nights. $75
Special Weekend Rate $700.00 per night
Need lodging for out-of-town guests? Consider renting the historic Manor! The rate includes overnight stay in all four of the Manor's guest rooms (which sleeps up to 7 guests). Check in starts at 3pm on Friday, check-out at noon on Sunday.
The Bridal Loft on the third floor accommodates up to 6 more guests and is available for an additional charge of $250 for the weekend.
Bride’s Wedding Party Special $250.00
Brides may choose to have a Bridal Party the night before their wedding day. This rate includes use of the main floor of the Manor, overnight accommodations in the Bridal Loft of Shelby Manor which can accommodate up to 6 ladies. Check in starts at 3pm. * Brides who rent the Bridal Loft the night before their wedding may use the floor for preparation without charge.
Honey Moon Special $250.00
The Bridal Suite is available for overnight rental. Enjoy the Jacuzzi, a complimentary bottle of champagne, and a box of fine chocolates. (There is no charge for use of the suite in preparing for the wedding ceremony for couples who wish to spend the night). Check out is noon the following morning.