Historic Shelby Manor at Arcadia Farm….More than just a place, it’s an experience!
Historic Shelby Manor offers romantic, elegant options for ceremonies of all sizes while providing family and friends a warm and friendly atmosphere; all tucked away behind the large, private gates of the Manor House.
Historic Shelby Manor is a 2017 Recipient of Wedding Wire’s Couples' Choice Awards® representing the top five percent of wedding professionals who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Basic Wedding Package $3000 up to 100 guests; $3500 up to 150 guests; $4000 up to 200 guests. All taxes and gratuities included.
We pride ourselves in providing our brides, grooms, and their families with time to enjoy our property and a relaxed atmosphere in preparing for their very special day!
* Exclusive use of the grounds from 1:00pm to 6:00pm the day before your wedding to prepare your decorations and to host your wedding rehearsal ceremony.
· Use of the property from noon until midnight on the day of your wedding.
· Use of the property from 9am until noon on the day after your wedding for take-down and for any necessary clean-up.
* Use of the property for engagement and/or bridal portraits (by appointment).
· Use of the Manor’s Bridal Room beginning at noon to prepare for your wedding day. (This room is reserved for use by the Bride and her attendants only).
· Use of the Main Salon inside the Manor for family members to visit together prior to the wedding ceremony.
· Use of the Wedding Pavilion for the wedding reception (an enclosed outdoor facility that features a dance floor, an antique bar, and space large enough to accommodate dining for up to 150 guests).
* 5' Round Dinning Tables and Dining Chairs (that seat 8 guests per table).
* Four 6' Banquet Tables for buffet, gifts, wedding cake, etc.
* Security services.
* Outdoor restroom facilities.
· Parking attendant.
· All taxes.
* Arcadia staff available to assist as needed.
What is not included?
Event Insurance: Renter is responsible for securing a $1 million dollar insurance rider to cover damages and/or accidents that may occur due to the actions of a guest while on the property. D. Farm, LLC/Arcadia Event is to be named as the insured beneficiary.
· Ceremony Chairs: Our package includes tables and chairs inside the wedding pavilion. There is a $1.00 rental charge for each ceremony chair.
Garbage Disposal: $20.00 disposal fee is charged for the use of the property’s on-site dumpster.
Catering: Arcadia uses its own On-Site Caterer. Mr. Jerry Houk has over 25 years of wedding experience and can handle every detail for your special day. His package includes everything you need: china, linens, set up, take down, and garbage disposal service. His menu options are tailored to your budget; buffet or plated meals, simple or complex.
* The Shelby Manor Main Floor Small Intimate Wedding Package- $1,500
Our Small Wedding Package is designed for 30 guests or less and includes the following:
In-house event planner
In-house bridal coordinator
Access to the Manor for 5 hours, use of the Bridal Dressing Suite 1 hour prior to the event
Tables and Chairs for up to 30 guests with white linens and candle centerpieces
Use of the front steps of Manor for the ceremony
In-house catering (additional fee for food and drinks)
Use of the Shelby Manor for engagement pictures
Leave The Details to Us! One Stop Shop All-Inclusive Wedding Package
We invite you to consider leaving all of the wedding details to us! With our In-House Caterer we plan for the coordination and delivery of every detail of your special day including photographer, flowers, wedding cake, and music. All you have to do is show up! Inquire with us about our One Stop Shop!
Optional Wedding Add-Ons
* Located in the bluegrass countryside Historic Shelby Manor is a premier wedding destination location. The historic manor may be rented for your wedding weekend and a variety of activities can be organized during your stay. We can arrange for the famous Bourbon Trail tour, a visit to the Kentucky Horse Park, on site horseback riding on our beautiful acreage, fishing in our creeks, or an old fashioned hayride and chuck wagon cookout (just to name a few activities!)
* A Rehearsal Dinner may be booked separately and held in the Wedding Pavilion on the evening of the rehearsal. $125..00 per hour (3 hour maximum).
· A Groom’s Suite on the second floor of the Manor is available for the Groom and his Best Man to prepare for the ceremony.(Check in is at noon, check out is midnight on the night of the wedding), $100.00
· A Bridal Suite is available on the second floor of the Manor for the Bride and her Attendants to prepare for the ceremony. (Check is at noon, check out is at midnight on the night of the wedding), $100.00
* Golf Cart Valet Service is available to take your guests from the parking lot to the wedding site both before and after the wedding. $150.00
* High Top Cocktail Tables $10 each
· Tower Heaters for cold nights. $75 each
Special Weekend Rate $750.00 per night (2 Night Minimum)
Need lodging for out-of-town guests? Consider renting the historic Manor! The rate includes overnight stay in all five of the Manor's guest rooms (which sleeps up to 15 guests). Check in starts at 3pm on Friday, check-out at 11am on Sunday.
Bride’s Wedding Party Special $325.00
Brides may choose to have a Bridal Party the night before their wedding day. This rate includes use of the main floor of the Manor, overnight accommodations in the Bridal Loft of Shelby Manor which can accommodate up to 8 ladies. Check in starts at 3pm. * Brides who rent the Bridal Loft the night before their wedding may use the floor for preparation without charge.
Bride and Groom Special $550.00
The Bride and Groom Special is for one night lodging and includes use of the main floor of the Manor and overnight accommodations in the Honeymoon Suite as well all three of the other guestrooms on the second floor of the Manor. The Honeymoon Suite includes use of the Jacuzzi, a complimentary bottle of champagne, and a box of fine chocolates. Breakfast for the Bride and Groom is also included as well as turn down service. Check-in begins at noon on your wedding day and check out is 11am the following day.
Groom’s Bunkhouse Special $325.00
Grooms and his Groomsmen may choose to have a Bachelor Party the night before the wedding in our barn apartment. The Bunkhouse located over the Foaling Barn has a kitchen, dining area, living room and a shared bathroom. Each of the bedrooms has two twin beds. The living room includes a pull-out couch. Check-in is at 3pm. (There is no charge for use of the Bunkhouse in preparing for the wedding ceremony for grooms who rent the night before).
The Trainer’s Trailer $150.00
For additional guests consider the Trainer’s Trailer located on the property. One bedroom has a king bed with a private bath and the second bedroom has a queen bed with a private bath. The trailer is air conditioned and heated and includes a kitchen and living room.
The Full Property Package $1200.00
We can accommodate up to 24 guests on site! The Full Property Package includes the mansion, the bunkhouse, and the trainer’s trailer. Continental breakfast is included for all over-night guests. Check-in starts at 3pm, check-out is at 11am.